You have no items in your shopping cart.
Powered by unique pre-commissioning process forrapid system installation
• Pre-commissioning feature for automated validation of system components and wiring during the site installation process and prior to grid connection
• Easy 2-person installation with lightweight, modular design (each inverter consists of 2 or 3 Synergy Units and one Synergy Manager)
• Independent operation of each Synergy Unit enables higher uptime and easy serviceability
• Built-in thermal sensors detect faulty wiring ensuring enhanced protection and safety
• Built-in arc fault protection and optional rapid shutdown
• Built-in PID mitigation for maximized system performance
• Monitored* and field-replaceable surge protection devices, to better withstand surges caused by lightning or other events: integrated RS485 and Type 2 DC SPDs, optional Type 2 AC SPD
• Optional integrated DC safety switch eliminates the need for external DC isolators
• Built-in module-level monitoring with Ethernet or cellular communication for full system visibility
Note: Secondary Units are sold separately - 2 required for SE50K.
We are very competitive when it comes to product pricing, therefore if you see a product cheaper elsewhere, please contact us and we will endeavour to give you a price match and on occasions we may even beat it.
Simply email us email@example.com and provide the following:
DELIVERY AND ISSUES
LinQ Power endeavour to despatch your order as requested however if any extreme circumstance prevents us from doing this, we will advise you asap. In some cases, there may be circumstances out with our control which prevent your next day delivery taking place (traffic problems, bad weather etc.) again on these occasions we will update you as soon as possible and try to offer the best resolution. LinQ Power will take no responsibility and will incur no liability for any late delivery, or any 3rd party charges.
You have no items in wishlist.
to add multiple items to your quote, please fill qty field then click on "add to quote"